Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Power of Boredom

Hey there,bloggers! Wanted to talk with you about boredom. Why? Because I am bored. And as this blog is about normal problems, normal things and not only, this is about YOU
Well,yeah, boring isn't fun! And as I like PC gaming my first thought was to go to PC... Well,not any game could make me exit this state. And I know that sometimes when I sit there and think and think and think again and again. When I sit down and think I decide to do something. I change my mind. I get something off my heart. But the boredom, it's still there. And so I tell, my boring writing may not make a good impression, but my writing shows my thinking and feelings. And right now I am bored.




What about you? What do you wanna hear next? A love story? A review for a game? Or something else? Tell me! And please don't forget to like and share. I need more viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment