Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hallucination or A Face Copy?

I remember that I was at a contest like five months ago. There,was peace and quiet,but suddenly,she appeared: a face that I will not forget soon! And now you are certainly going to ask me : WHY? Well, because I seemed attracted to her... And not only. My ration said me that she wasn't that pretty but something else was driving me there. So, after a moment, I went to my place and I saw her there, just behind me. Why? What was this? When they put us on our places, following by name, she was still there. Right behind me. After some thinking and trying to convince myself that she has nothing special, with no results ,of course, I started thinking: "So" I said to me "let's talk to her". I wanted to know what was attracting me so bad to her. Was her face? Her voice? Her laugh? I don't know, but I know that we had some good times in there. Now, after we put questions about ourselves , and we known each other better, the supervisors started the contest( let's call it exam). Well,not right now. He didn't have the questions at him, so we made a good laugh again. After another lot of questions(me and her) she said me that she was on evening at "work" "college" "high school" (let's keep anonymity), and this was bad because I am in the morning. But hey, nothing bad. I asked her name... She said me. And after the supervisor went from here and there and we had a laugh again, the contest began. I didn't know how to turn around to see her face again, because I felt too attracted to her, but hey, let's focus on the contest. Well, I wasn't able to focus that much on the contest. But anyway... After the contest finished, I asked her "ID" "facebook" "number" but she denied, telling me that she is too busy. Now, I know that I thought about her a lot and I still can't get her face and her name out of my mind. Why? Simply: after the contest and after the weekend, on Monday, I was on the tram when I saw her: a face that I was familiar with! A deja-vu? I don't think so! It was the exact same face, but she didn't got in the tram. She was with another girl. I tried to make her look at me with no luck. The second day I got down at the same station as she did. Guess what: she got onto the tram. Funny,isn't it? But still,she couldn't be her, as she was in the evening shift.(I see this girl in the mornings). Well,it isn't all! After some months when I delected my mind with her as I didn't see the one on the morning shift or the contest girl, now 4 days ago, on the train , a girl got in it. She couldn't be the same girl which was on the tram or the girl which was at the contest,right? Hah,probably, but, with my brother there and a friend I made, I couldn't go and talk to her and leave them two there waiting. So I looked at her and she looked at me and we just looked at each other. She was right there, behind my brother and in front of me(after my brother's seat, I was in front of my brother) and I could see her in the cracking of the two seats. Weird,huh? As she had the same face as the other two ones. But the road was to a not so known place and she got up from another town(or mini-city) as I live in The Capital. So my mind said that she couldn't be her,but I wanted to believe that she was her. Today on the tram, I again saw the morning one and she got up in the tram. But as there was a short distance from where I had to get down, I didn't really have the time or courage to talk to her. After three months and more than twenty days, I saw her again. There is something with this face, as I feel so attracted to it ,but I don't know what. What should I do? Should I try to speak to her? How, as I can get late to where I have to go. Should I try to get up earlier to wait her in the tram station? What do you think? And did this also happen to you? I still don't know what makes me feel so attracted to her. I am not paranoiac and I know this! But this is a common face or what? This is a weird world as I see! The face is what attracts me,but why? Is my instinct that tells me that...

No comments:

Post a Comment